- The modes have nothing to do with the real nature of the Supreme Personality of Godhead.
- We have difficulty because we either don’t see the world connected to the Lord, or we think everything is all right. Continue reading SB 6.4 THE HAMSA-GUHYA PRAYERS
- Understanding of the Lord only comes when He reveals Himself. Any level of understanding of the Lord is because He has revealed it.
- God is a person, He already has what He likes to do.
- Rhetorical questions are only poetic means to make a point.
SRI ISOPANISHAD THEMATIC STUDY (ACCORDING TO SRILA BHAKTIVINODA THAKURA’S TATTVA-SUTRA), SASTRA CAKSUS YEAR 2, LECTURE #2, 15th Sep 2011
- Anything outside the Lord is padartha, but He is beyond everything.
- Upanishads are still given in story form, but the philosophical element is prominent. Puranas give much more detail, so story is more prominent.
- Upanishads are more meant for someone on the platform on jnana.
PHILOSOPHICAL DEFINITIONS LECTURE #2, 19th Sep 2008, Bhaktivedanta Academy, Sridham Mayapur
HH BVPS Maharaja:
Name, form, qualities and pastimes.
The name establishes the form, creates the attraction. Then the qualities one becomes attached to because of this one will engage in pastimes. That will bring about your sambandha, prayojana and abhidheya. Continue reading Philosophical Definitions #2
MAN WOMAN INTERACTION LECTURE #5 Eger, Hungary, 2nd Aug 2007 Part 1
So the Vedic culture then begins with the brahmachari ashrama. Brahmachari means is where one is studying actually to understand what is human life. One understands what is transcendence, how is the process of attaining it. Because from there, then any other position that one will be in society it’s supposed to be for attaining to God consciousness. Continue reading MAN WOMAN INTERACTION LECTURE #5