This course is part of Sastra-Caksus, Year 1 and consists of 91 lectures, available on:
Given in Bhaktivedanta Academy, Sridham Mayapur, September 2010-April 2011
The following are lecture notes briefly delineating its contents.
- Qualities of Brahman and Paramatma do not stand on their own. Brahman and Paramatma understanding are used to cut our attachment to the material world, for “never forget”, but they are material concepts.
- 16:50 If we are using our intelligence in connection with Guru, Sadhu and Shastra, that means we are working with Paramatma. Intelligence is the closest thing to the Supersoul, but not the mind. Paramatma talks to us through intelligence.
- 22:30 In conditioned life, mind controls the intelligence for its own purpose. But when we come to the platform of spiritual intelligence, mind does not possess that. Mind may control material intelligence to get done what it wants, but it will accept the dictation of spiritual intelligence.
- 25:00 If we are inspired to help someone, is that coming from intelligence?
- Verse 6.8 describes transcendental vision more in relation to senses, sense objects, qualities, seeing them on an equal platform. We don’t care about different situations, but it’s still more about ourselves. Brahman and Paramatma platforms.
- Verse 6.9 deals more with the Bhagavan platform, seeing other souls as equals in relationships.
- Explanation of Vaikuntha, Svargiya and Parthiva relationships.