- The modes have nothing to do with the real nature of the Supreme Personality of Godhead.
- We have difficulty because we either don’t see the world connected to the Lord, or we think everything is all right. Continue reading SB 6.4 THE HAMSA-GUHYA PRAYERS
NECTAR OF DEVOTION THEMATIC STUDY, SASTRA CAKSUS YEAR 2, LECTURE #2, 16th Sep 2011
- Of all the forms of the Lord, only Krishna can reciprocate with the complete sentiments of bhakti. In Lord Narayana one will not find very subtle and sweet elements that tare there in Krishna.
- Everyone has an inherent rasa with the Lord. The science of devotion is equally valid in all the 4 sampradayas. But one who is satisfied in certain development will not move forward.
SRI ISOPANISHAD THEMATIC STUDY (ACCORDING TO SRILA BHAKTIVINODA THAKURA’S TATTVA-SUTRA), SASTRA CAKSUS YEAR 2, LECTURE #1, 15th Sep 2011
- This study is based on Tattva-sutra of Srila Bhaktivinoda Thakura. In this study, Sri Isopanishad’s topics are divided into sambandha, abhideya and prayojana, and that is expanded into 5 topics of Upanishads and into Dasha-mula-tattva.
PHILOSOPHICAL DEFINITIONS LECTURE #1, 18th Sep 2008, Bhaktivedanta Academy, Sridham Mayapur
HH BVPS Maharaja: So now we will begin our study of the basic scriptures that Srila Prabhupada had mentioned, what’s known generally in ISKCON in giving a Bhakti-sastri degree. In the Academy here that will give you a different degree. Because we will be studying many, many different aspects or elements. Continue reading Philosophical Definitions #1