- Everyone in the material world is making big plans, although their size differ.
- People are bewildered because they do not know that they are just the instrument of material nature.
- The Lord’s impersonal aspect is spread everywhere, but it does not mean that the Lord is impersonal.
- Everyone has an impersonal aspect. Perceptions of qualities is impersonal, but qualities have their personal applications.
One only notices qualities one has. Now, you might notice them in the positive or in the negative. So you associate with those you see in the positive, but you have to be careful that the negative that you are seeing is actually negative and it’s not just that one has a negative view of the world. Because we have to remember, if we look at it from the modern context, the person who is considered socially better situated is one who can find fault in everybody else and they find association in others that find fault in the same way they do. If they find fault differently, then you are still bogus. Continue reading Devotees Should Not Base Their Social Development on Prana-maya
ISRAEL ARIAL 16 JULY 2013 HOME PROGRAM NOTES
- Catuh-shloki Bhagavatam
- How to see Krishna everywhere
- Purpose of sending children to Gurukula
- Training in lifestyle
- “Are Gurukula kids trained in book distribution?”
FAMILY RELATIONSHIP SEMINAR, MOSCOW, RUSSIA, 20TH AUGUST 2007, PART 2
Q.1: Is there any meaning in talking about demoniac influence on Grihastha Ashram? Is it the reason for most of the divorces?
HH BVPS Maharaja: Basically the Grihastha Ashram not working is just lack of knowledge of what one is doing. Continue reading Family Relationship Seminar, Moscow 2007, Part 2
FAMILY RELATIONSHIP SEMINAR, MOSCOW, RUSSIA, 19th AUGUST 2007, PART 1
Human life is meant to realize God. So that means everything in God’s creation is connected to Him. So what’s correct means it’s connected to God and what’s incorrect means it’s not connected to God. That’s the real definition of piety. Continue reading Family Relationship Seminar, Moscow 2007, Part 1