This course is part of Sastra-Caksus, Year 1 and consists of 91 lectures, available on:
Given in Bhaktivedanta Academy, Sridham Mayapur, September 2010-April 2011
The following are lecture notes briefly delineating its contents.
- People discuss free will, independence etc, but then everyone acts according to their nature and their modes anyway.
- Just our false ego feels a little better that we are forced to act the way we do.
- 11:00 Discussion on confidential, more confidential, most confidential.
- Knowledge of workings of Brahman is confidential. Soul and Supersoul is more confidential. Surrenderring to Krishna in person is the most confidential.
- Gokula is the same as spiritual world.
- Surrender is our actual dharma. We have to connect all other dharma to that surrender, not surrender to dharma.