This course is part of Sastra-Caksus, Year 1 and consists of 91 lectures, available on:
Given in Bhaktivedanta Academy, Sridham Mayapur, September 2010-April 2011
The following are lecture notes briefly delineating its contents.
- Devotee is not disturbed, but it does not mean that different disturbing situations will not come.
- For some people New Age is progress, but devotees turning to New Age is dropping down.
- New Age was standard in 1920s and 1930s
- Equipoised does not mean like Rishikesh Guru.
- Various neophyte mixed devotees do not get along well with each other.