This course is part of Sastra-Caksus, Year 1 and consists of 91 lectures, available on:
Given in Bhaktivedanta Academy, Sridham Mayapur, September 2010-April 2011
The following are lecture notes briefly delineating its contents.
- Modern goodness and equality are impersonal.
- Actual equality means everyone gets according to their need.
- Culture explains how to apply equalness in all situations
- Devotees are actually in the Lord.
- 16:00 Can I do sin for Krishna?
- 25:00 Getting lost in trying to engage our nature
- Impersonal jnani is lower than the karmi
- 49:00 Difficulties that can and cannot be avoided – increasing family and possessions, and heat and cold in changing seasons
- 50:00 In Kali-yuga demigods don’t even come to the earth to pass urine
- 52:00 Why don’t the demigods make us do our duties?
- 56:00 The only way to become righteous is by devotional service
- 63:00 Can one be determined to serve Krishna, and at the same time determined to do abominable activities.
- 65:30 If a devotee has problems, but other devotees do not help…
- 71:00 Material position and the position of the soul.
- Punishment should increase or affection to Krishna.