- Geographical knowledge of the universe only has value if we discuss it as an expansion of the energy of the Lord.
- Vedic speakers and listeners can remember things without taking any notes.
- There is the gross form how the universe is situated, but there is also the subtle perception of the universe as a form of the Lord.
NECTAR OF DEVOTION THEMATIC STUDY, SASTRA CAKSUS YEAR 2, LECTURE #1, 15th Sep 2011
- Chronological and thematic study.
- Vedic education and theology is always practiced. Academic and practical always go together.
- Formerly in the West the church had to authorize teachers, even for secular subjects.
- The rank of a teacher was formerly determined by how much they could affect the lives of their students, not simply teaching a skill.
Given in Bhaktivedanta Academy, Sridham Mayapur, September 2010-April 2011
The following are lecture notes briefly delineating its contents.
- Nakshatras are on the topmost platform of goodness in the material world
- Arjuna is afraid and ask the Lord what is His mission because he does not know the Lord in that form.
- He is time and has come to destroy the worlds.
- He will destroy everyone in a special way.
- Only a few warriors were left after the battle on both sides.
MAN WOMAN INTERACTION LECTURE #21 Budapest, Hungary, 10th Aug 2007 Part 1
The philosophy of Acintya-bhedabheda-tattva then affords an understanding that is hard to get within any other philosophy. You have the element that contradictory aspects can be reconciled with each other. So the point we will discuss is within this category of reconciliation is relationships. Relationships start at the spiritual realm, the concept of relationships is from there. Continue reading MAN WOMAN INTERACTION LECTURE #21