SRI ISOPANISHAD THEMATIC STUDY (ACCORDING TO SRILA BHAKTIVINODA THAKURA’S TATTVA-SUTRA), SASTRA CAKSUS YEAR 2, LECTURE #2, 15th Sep 2011
- Anything outside the Lord is padartha, but He is beyond everything.
- Upanishads are still given in story form, but the philosophical element is prominent. Puranas give much more detail, so story is more prominent.
- Upanishads are more meant for someone on the platform on jnana.
Continue reading Sri Isopanishad Thematic #2
NECTAR OF DEVOTION THEMATIC STUDY, SASTRA CAKSUS YEAR 2, LECTURE #1, 15th Sep 2011
- Chronological and thematic study.
- Vedic education and theology is always practiced. Academic and practical always go together.
- Formerly in the West the church had to authorize teachers, even for secular subjects.
- The rank of a teacher was formerly determined by how much they could affect the lives of their students, not simply teaching a skill.
Continue reading Nectar of Devotion Thematic #1
Śrīla Bhaktividyā Pūrṇa Svāmī Vaikuṇṭha Vāṇī श्रील भक्तिविद्या पूर्ण स्वामी वैकुण्ठ वाणी